|Date Posted||January 9, 2019|
Job ID: 146875
Oldcastle APG, Inc., a CRH company, is a leading supplier of products for North America’s building and landscaping markets. Its products include concrete masonry and hardscapes, packaged cement mixes, packaged lawn and garden products and composite decking products that are sold through a variety of channels. Oldcastle APG is the innovator behind many of the industry’s well-known brands including Belgard Hardscapes, Echelon masonry products, Sakrete bagged dry-mixes, Anchor Wall Systems, MoistureShield composite decking, among others. With 200 operating locations and 6,000 employees, Oldcastle APG operates across 35 states and 5 Canadian provinces. Oldcastle APG is a U.S. subsidiary of CRH Americas, a leading global diversified building materials group.
Job Description Summary
Oldcastle APG is seeking an Applications Analyst to join our delivery support services team. The DSS team is a small, agile group that serves as the technology arm of our logistics function. Working with various facets of the business – IT, Supply Chain, Operations and EH&S – you will help drive improvements to the bottom line, customer service, safety and compliance. As you work alongside the business to identify needs and opportunities within logistics, you will drive innovation through business process improvements and through the development and implementation of new and existing technologies.
- The support, implementation and development of APG’s suite of enterprise logistics applications; including Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) and XRS electronic logging/onboard recording devices
- Conduct business process reviews and GAP analysis
- Act as a subject matter expert and assist end users with building business requirements
- Develop and refine best practices as they relate to logistics applications
- Coordinate and conduct end user training, as needed
- Facilitate working sessions and other project related activities
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent formal training/work experience
- Travel up to 50% is required
- Demonstrated analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excel Experience
- Excellent Communication and Collaboration skills
- OTM, ERP, ELD/EOBR, Visio, SQL and/or other relevant experience is a plus
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle APG, Inc., a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.