|Date Posted||May 18, 2018|
Job ID: 137090
Anchor, a CRH company, is a division of the Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
Anchor an Oldcastle Company is seeking an Architectural Masonry Sales Consultant who will responsible for the overall sales function of multiple product lines within masonry. This will include creating new business, generating leads, hosting lunch & learns, and developing customer relationships. As a representative of masonry, you will increase company revenue by growing sales of products within a specified territory.
- Responsible for maintaining effective relationships with current customers that lead to increased sales and revenue. Will work in conjunction with local, regional, and national promotional efforts within masonry
- Responsible for identifying, prospecting, and developing for new customers
- Work closely with architects, engineers, developers and customers to develop sales strategies and specifications
- Analyze market trends and develop action plans to capitalize on shifts in market
- Prepare sales projects and prospecting activity reports for monthly meetings
- Work closely with our Inside Masonry Sales Coordinator and Team of Masonry Sales Representatives to ensure proper collaboration and a streamlined approach during the sales cycle
- Host Architectural and Engineering lunch & learn presentations to help educate prospective customers and secure specifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, training and education
- Three + years related experience managing a multi-million dollar territory
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to travel up to 60%
- Experience within the building materials industry
- Ability to navigate through a Customer Relationship Management platform
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Anchor, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.