|Date Posted||November 19, 2018|
- Assisting with the completion of audit engagements for government and municipalities.
- Learning a thorough knowledge of the Client's business and related needs.
- Preparing financial statements, and management letters in accordance with professional and Firm standards.
The successful Auditor candidate will demonstrate:
- Competency in technical skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Accuracy as well as work quality and application of professional and Firm standards.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, one or more years audit experience and proficiency in use of computers is required for this position.
- Current CPA license, public accounting and financial institution experience a plus.