|Date Posted||May 29, 2018|
Job ID: 137683
Amcor Masonry Products, a CRH company, is a division of the Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
Belgard Hardscapes is searching for a Commercial Sales Representative to increase product awareness of Oldcastle Amcor manufactured Belgard hardscape products and in the state of Colorado markets. This will be accomplished by presenting the product lines to engineering and architectural firms while developing a strong commercial network of installers.
- Maintain and develop new customers along with internal support, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for supporting existing distribution business while actively calling on landscape contractors, architects, engineers, general contractors, site developers, and any business type related to the landscape construction field that will help grow market share
- Set up and host Lunch ‘n Learn presentations and schedule daily presentations of AIA CEU’s
- Coordinate specifications and project leads with the sales manager and sales team
- Responsible for developing the commercial ICP, PICP, and SRW market
- Plan/carry out/support Belgard marketing activities to agreed budgets and integrate personal sales efforts with other organized marketing activities, i.e., product launches, promotions, advertising, and tradeshows
- Analyze market trends and develop territory action plans while continuously becoming educated about the competition
- Ensure that all major and mid-level architectural firm’s libraries are current with Oldcastle literature, binders and product samples
- Bachelors or relevant degree in sales, marketing or minimum 5 years equivalent in training, education and/or experience in a related field or function
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills. Will be required to speak effectively before large groups of employees, architectural and engineering firms and trade associations
- Must have architectural specification experience & established relationships with the civil engineer and architectural community
- Live in Denver metro region
- Experience in commercial SRW/ICP/PICP construction processes and materials
- Ability to analyze and decipher blueprints, job specifications, and utilize REED connect
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Amcor Masonry Products, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.