|Date Posted||May 29, 2018|
Job ID: 137687
Amcor Masonry Products, a CRH company, is a division of the Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
Amcor, an Oldcastle company, is seeking a Belgard Sales Representative responsible for the overall sales function of the Belgard Hardscapes product line and related accessories. This will include maintaining existing business, generating leads, creating new business through research and development including cold calling, increasing customer orders, and developing/maintaining customer relationships while providing world class customer service. As a representative of Belgard Hardscapes, you will increase company revenue by growing and maximizing sales of products within the assigned territory in the State of Colorado. Territory will include all counties in the Denver Metro region.
- Responsible for maintaining effective relationships with current customers that lead to increased sales and revenue
- Urgently responsive to customers’ needs and inquiries
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting for new customers
- Responsible for identifying and prospecting projects to use the Belgard line
- Develop/maintain relationships and provide great service to Landscape Architects to obtain project specifications leading to future sales
- Grow and manage opportunity/pipeline for future territory growth
- Work closely with customers and contractors to develop sales strategies
- Analyze market trends and develop action plan to capitalize on shifts in market
- Quote prices, credit terms and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience, training and education
- Five years related experience managing a multi-million dollar territory
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- High sense of urgency with entrepreneurial qualities
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience within the building materials industry
- Ability to navigate through a Customer Relationship Management platform
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Live within the territory boundaries, preferable Denver Metro or be willing to relocate
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Amcor Masonry Products, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.