|Date Posted||August 27, 2018|
Family owned and operated since 1915. Western Specialty Contractors is America’s largest specialty contractor in masonry, concrete, waterproofing and facades restoration with 30 branches across the United States.
Responsibilities include commercial caulking/window glazing, waterproofing, wall and floor coatings, structural concrete repairs and masonry.
· Cut out/removal and replacement of existing brick.
· Measures distance from reference points and marks guidelines on working surface to layout work.
· Determines vertical and horizontal alignment of courses, using plumb bob, gaugeline
· (tightly stretched cord), and level.
· Fastens brick or terra cotta veneer to face of structures with tie wires embedded in mortar between bricks.
· May weld metal parts to steel structural members.
· May be required to rig mobile and stationary scaffolding on structures in accordance with corporate guidelines.
· Ability to wear company’s safety equipment is essential.