|Date Posted||April 29, 2018|
Ceco Concrete Construction is the nation’s largest concrete subcontractor. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity. #ceco# #cb#
- Helps carpenters by performing duties of lesser skill.
- Responsibly perform the duties of the craft and provide their own personal hand tools as described in the Local Union Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Operate hand and motorized equipment including power tools, saws, drills, hammers, and air-nailers.
- Construct concrete forms including foundations, shoring and decking operations, walls & columns, and other structural elements as the project requires.
- Install re-shores properly per instructions.
- Read a tape measure in feet and inches, and perform basic math functions.
- Working during inclement weather, could be exposed to extreme cold and heat, noise and dust from construction operations depending upon project site.