|Date Posted||September 28, 2018|
Ceco Concrete Construction is the nation’s largest concrete subcontractor. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity. #ceco# #cb# Primary Responsibilities
- Supervises work activities and works alongsideCarpenters as assigned.
- Assists in planning work schedules, determining workforce needs, material qualities, construction equipment requirements, and crew training needs.
- Capable of performing the primary and routine job duties of the position.
- Plans, coordinates, and delegates work to crew.
- Signals cranes.
- Directs concrete placement.
- Handles vibrating situations.
- Inspects and ensures work is performed in conformance with specifications.
- Working during inclement weather, could be exposed to extreme cold and heat, noise and dust from construction operations depending upon project site.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Two years of related work experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to exert heavy physical effort and frequently lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds of material and up to 90 pounds of material with assistance, if requested.
- Frequently walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching and climbing.
- Frequent use of hand tools such as power tools, circular saws, hammers, nails, and bolts.
- Preference given to candidates with a minimum of three years of formwork / concrete construction experience supporting similar responsibilities at meets or exceeds performance expectations.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.