|Date Posted||May 29, 2018|
Ceco Concrete Construction is the nation’s largest concrete subcontractor. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity. #ceco# #cb#
- Supervises work activities and works alongside Carpenters as assigned.
- Assists in planning work schedules, determining workforce needs, material qualities, construction equipment requirements, and crew training needs.
- Capable of performing the primary and routine job duties of the position.
- Plans, coordinates, and delegates work to crew.
- Signals cranes.
- Directs concrete placement.
- Handles vibrating situations.
- Inspects and ensures work is performed in conformance with specifications.
- Working during inclement weather, could be exposed to extreme cold and heat, noise and dust from construction operations depending upon project site.