|Date Posted||November 28, 2018|
Ceco Concrete Construction is the nation’s largest concrete subcontractor. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity. #ceco# #cb# Primary Responsibilities
- Perform general construction labor to include jobsite clean-up and moving of materials by hand.
- Operating motorized equipment including power tools, saws, hammers, nails, and bolts.
- Work requires alert individuals with good balance and physical strength.
- Assist in pouring of vertical concrete.
- Install reshores per instructions.
- Ability to quickly learn and assist in; vertical installations and removal, framing and decking operations, pouring of vertical concrete, distinguishing between different types of material and equipment.
- Read a tape measure.
- Working during inclement weather, could be exposed to extreme cold and heat, noise and dust from construction operations depending upon project site.
- Frequently lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds of material and up to 90 pounds of material with assistance, if requested.
- Frequently walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching and climbing.
- Frequent use of hand tools such as power tools, circular saws, hammers, nails, and bolts.
- Preference given to candidates with a minimum of 12 months of formwork / concrete construction work experience as a Carpenter at meets or exceeds performance expectations.
- 30 Hour OSHA Card desired.