|Date Posted||February 9, 2018|
Passionate, driven people dedicated to making a difference in health care.
SpecialtyCare is looking for the right candidate to train as a Clinical Technician to work in and around the operating room. SpecialtyCare will train the right candidate in Minimally Invasive Surgical Support to support our services. We are interested in individuals who have experience delivering excellent customer service and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Previous medical experience is required.
We are building our team by hiring and training intelligent, dedicated people who share our values and commitment to excellence. Join us as a Clinical Technician in Minimally Invasive Surgical Support working as part of the OR team.
As a Clinical Technician – Minimally Invasive Surgical Support you will be trained to positively impact the efficiency of the OR by:
- Providing logistical and technical support for laparoscopic and endoscopic surgeries
- Setting up, troubleshooting and maintaining all minimally invasive equipment, including video systems, before, during and after surgeries
- Managing the maintenance, care, cleaning and repair of our instrument/scope sets in a hands-on environment
- Interacting with physicians to ensure all preferences are met
- Assisting the operating room team with the set up and break down of the surgical suite
- Troubleshooting during the surgical procedure to quickly resolve issues
While this role does not have direct patient contact/direct patient care it impacts patients.