|Date Posted||September 12, 2018|
Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated concrete Tradesmen to join our team. We have a large commercial project starting immediately. Trades needed include Concrete Master, Leadmen, Journeyman, and apprentices for this project. Preferred candidates will have OSHA 10, reliable transportation, and your own hand tools.
- Smooth out concrete in segments to ensure the concrete poured is level
- Arrange the concrete forms
- Prepare surface with hammer and chisel
- Rub cement in with sponge-rubber float or burlap
- Level concrete using special blades, making sure all lumps and bubbles are smoothed over
- Use wood or plastic forms to shape the concrete and hold it until it is set
- Wash away excess concrete.
- Finish corners by hand
- Tie rebar
- Use machines that vibrate concrete to fill air pockets
- Use groovers and hand trowels to spread concrete