|Date Posted||September 25, 2018|
Job Duties include:
- forming and pouring footings, walls and flat concrete for new commercial construction buildings
- Working with rebar and post-tension for reinforcing concrete
- Experience with Structural concrete forming and post-tension concrete (i.e. pairing, evco, ellis, patten forming, universal, simons)
- Working with a team of individuals who are in a skilled industry where you will be able to build masonry skills
- Reliable transportation to job sites within 90 miles of Plain, WI
- Ability to lift 50-100 pounds repeatedly
- 1+ year of concrete experience
- Will also consider people with steel erection, welding and mason backgrounds
- Job sites people are at include Mt. Horeb, Monroe areas, Madison,
- Monday-Friday, 7:00am-3:30pm
- Projects may require overtime
- 6 month contract to hire
- 401K and Health Insurance through the company after hired on
- Great company reputation and consistent work thought the winter
- Cross training and 4 different levels of training
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.