|Date Posted||October 5, 2018|
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! In business since 1912, we have grown into the nation's largest concrete subcontractor, with our construction professionals building more than 200 projects representing over 20 million gross square feet each and every year.
- Supports the planning and estimating stage of projects to ensure the most efficient, safe, and economical form system are incorporated into the project design.
- Responsible for supporting the preparation of accurate formwork layout drawings and erection instructions for field crews.
- Works closely with the project team monitoring the safety, cost, and scheduling of construction projects.
- Troubleshoots and resolves concerns regarding structural design with project team.
- Aids in the preparation of quantity surveys, formwork estimates, and project proposals.
- Assists in coordination of material purchases, deliveries, tracking, and forecasting, ensuring maximum utilization of Ceco’s physical resources.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- In the process of obtaining a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Management, or related degree.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and/or BIM Modeling.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and organize significant amounts of information regarding plan layouts, material deliveries, and jobsite productivities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Basic knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Ability to travel and work for an extended period of time on projects outside of office area.
Ceco Concrete Construction is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. #cb# #ceco# Applications valid untilDecember 31,2018.