|Date Posted||August 10, 2017|
- Place, spread, compact, finish and cure concrete for buildings,
and roads, using hand tools, vibrators, pumps, trowels and other power
- Use a wide variety of hand tools including picks, shovels,
post-hole diggers, pneumatic and hydraulic tools, including rotor hammers and
- Load, unload and transport dirt, and construction materials.
- Mix cement, gravel, sand, and water, to manufacture concrete on
- Dig foundation trenches, less than 4 feet deep, if working on residential or
small commercial projects.