|Date Posted||February 9, 2018|
Rahns Trucking, Inc., a partner of The H&K Group, Inc. is looking for experienced concrete or construction drivers for various locations! A Class A or B CDL license is required! Concrete Mixing Truck Drivers drive trucks equipped with auxiliary concrete mixer to deliver concrete mix to job sites by performing the following job duties:
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drives truck under loading hopper to receive sand, gravel, cement, and water and starts mixer.
- Drives truck to location for unloading.
- Moves levers on truck to release concrete down truck chute into wheelbarrow or other conveying container or directly into area to be poured with concrete.
- Cleans truck after delivery to prevent concrete from hardening in mixer and on truck.
- Sprays surfaces of truck with protective compound to prevent adhering of concrete.
- Assembles cement chute.
Great Pay and Benefits offered!