|Date Posted||April 10, 2018|
Job Title: Concrete Engineering Technician
Location: Littleton CO
Duration: Direct Hire
Pay: $25.00-$28.00/hr. DOE
Kelly Services is seeking a ‘Concrete Technician/Engineer’ to batch and test concrete in a new, state-of-the-art laboratory at our customers facility in Littleton CO.This successful candidate will function well in a team environment, and be capable of providing extensive, timely support to both the manufacturing and product development teams.As our customer continues to break into the concrete industry, this role will support existing product quality control, new product development, and support for projects and potential customers interfacing with our sales team in the field.
- Ability to work independently, to be self-directed and self-motivated
- Ability to learn, and follow precisely, internal and ASTM procedures
- 5+ years’ experience in construction materials laboratory testing services
- Relevant testing certifications (NRMCA, ACI, etc.) preferred.
- Experience with concrete and aggregate testing services and equipment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including attention to detail.
- Ability to share small workspaces as well as keep area clean and organized.
- Able to work closely and accept direction from all level of employees and management
- Flexibility to handle shifting priorities and daily tasks
- Positive attitude when attempting to solve problems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Ability to learn Microsoft Office 365 (SharePoint, Outlook, etc.) to document any assigned research projects
- Impeccable organizational and coordination skills with attention to detail
- Must be able to climb, crawl around, and on machinery
- Must be able to repeatedly lift and move an average of 50 lbs. daily (i.e. across multiple days in a single workweek)
- Assist daily in shoveling, weighing, and preparation of raw materials (i.e. cement, sand, rock, etc.)
- Assist daily in the batching of concrete on a laboratory-scale (< 5 ft.3 batches)
- Assist daily in the testing of concrete according to strict ASTM procedures
- Use, maintain, and keep clean sensitive test equipment
- Document data precisely both in writing and on a computer including updating project notes and progress
- Use and maintain equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks
- Assist with various jobs from cleaning up to setting up equipment to shuffling inventory
- Use safety gear appropriately and work safely with hazardous materials
Qualified candidates should email resume and references for consideration.
Kelly Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.