|Date Posted||November 21, 2018|
Year round work – Concrete Field Worker – Start ASAP – No experience needed (some castings, finishing, mixing and moving of concrete) A precast concrete company is looking for general Labor positions. You will be responsible for performing general duties to help create pre-fabricated concrete walls and structures.
– Must be able to work Monday through Saturday, 10 to 12hr days
– A good amount of overtime
– Busy in the winter so year round work stability
– Must be able to work extremely hard in outdoor conditions
– Must be willing to work great with a team, and take directions when told
– Must WANT to be in this industry for the long term, they do not want someone who is just looking for work.
– Able to 50lbs many times a day
– Willing to submit to a drug and background check
– Any experience with concrete is a PLUS.
– Also any experience with other hard manual labor such as Roofing, laying asphalt, masonry, carpentry, or general construction labor is a plus.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.