|Date Posted||July 8, 2019|
- Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth and align them.
- Position construction forms or molds.
- Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
- Inspect completed work to ensure proper installation.
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete
- Spread concrete or other aggregate mixtures.
- Finish concrete surfaces.
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
- Clean surfaces in preparation for work activities.
- Pour materials into or on designated areas.
- Signal equipment operators to indicate proper equipment positioning.
- Apply hardening and sealing compounds to cure surface of concrete, and waterproof or restore surface.
- Apply sealants or other protective coatings.
Valid driver's license and a clean DMV driving record is required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.