|Date Posted||April 25, 2018|
- Setting forms/stripping forms, installing wire mesh raking subbase or concrete.
- Working from blueprints and shop drawings.
- Placing concrete, skilled at forming curb, sidewalks, floors, wall, etc.
- Quality interior and exterior concrete finishing applications.
- Preferred ability to screed, bull/hand float and rebar tying.
- Operate forklifts, bobcats and other machinery.
- Variety of carpentry work a plus Knowledge of various forming methods (symon's, wood, etc.).
- Ability to read & layout the project directly from blueprints & project specifications using modern survey layout equipment.
- Ability to supervise/manage a concrete crew.
- Manage on-site hours and inventory of material.
- Ability to read and follow project schedules.