|Date Posted||November 3, 2018|
- Competitive compensation – $15.00 per hour minimum
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits eligible after 90 days
- Life Insurance – $10,000 coverage that is 100% Company paid eligible after 90 days
- 401k with match immediately upon deferring eligible after 90 days
- VACATION after 1 year of service – must have worked 1000 hours to be eligible
Family owned and operated since 1915. Western Specialty Contractors is America’s largest specialty contractor in masonry, concrete, waterproofing and facades restoration with 30 branches across the United States.
- Will have the ability to perform overhead and vertical and horizontal hand patching of concrete.
- Will have experience working with concrete, saw-cutting, chipping, grinding andprepping of concrete for patching.
- Will have experience with finishing latex concrete, rapid repair mortar, removing delaminated concrete and cleaning and treating of rusted steel.
- Will have experience with masonry restoration including tuckpointing and brick replacement.
- Ability to pour and level horizontal concrete and be familiar with the use of edgers, groovers, bull-float and vibrator.
- Ability to smooth the surface of new concrete, broom finish to prevent slipping and stamping or texture finishing of new concrete is a plus.
- An ability to wear company’s safety equipment is essential.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Practical construction experience required
- Must have own “hand tools of the trade”
- May be required to work weekends, nights, out of town and at heights.
- Must have reliable transportation.
*Western adheres to a Drug Free Workplace
EOE M/F/V/D/ – E- Verify