|Location||El Paso, TX|
|Date Posted||November 9, 2018|
Experience: MUST have a minimum of 3 years experience as a concrete finisher
Education: Not a factor
Language: English (Spanish is a plus) in order to speak with others
Driver's License: Not a requirement for this position
– Must have own Hand Tools – Bow float, Edger, Trowel, Jigger, etc.
– Must pass a Background Check & Drug Test
– Must have Steel Toe Boots, Hard hat, Safety glasses & Gloves
– Set the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth, and align them.
– Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
– Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed, and float.
– Monitor how the wind, heat, or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process.
– Direct the casting of the concrete and supervise laborers who use shovels or special tools to spread it.
– Produce rough concrete surface, using broom.
– Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge.
– Job site will vary throughout the city.