|Date Posted||March 7, 2018|
a local Concrete Company is looking to add 2 Finishers and 2 Masons to their team. The company provides block, concrete, pumping, and cast in place and demolition services to the Central Florida construction market. Specializing in both residential and commercial construction, they prides themselves on the ability to handle large and small projects, bringing quality workmanship, management and professionalism to each job.
- Smooth and finishes surfaces of poured concrete, such as walks, sidewalks, roads or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Align forms for sidewalks, curbs or gutter; patch voids; use saws to cut expansion joints; check the forms that holds the concrete to ensure they are properly constructed
- Set and align the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed and float
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge
- Monitor how the wind, heat or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process
- Produce rough concrete surface, using broom operate power vibrator to compact concrete
- Sprinkle colored marble or stone chips, powdered steel or coloring powder over surface to produce desired design or pattern
- Cut metal division strips and press them into terrazzo base to form desire design or pattern
- Fabricate concrete beams, columns and panels
- Install anchor bolds, steel plate door sills and other fixtures in freshly poured concrete and or pattern or stamp to surface to provide a decorative finish
Call Kyle at 414 607 2033
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.