|Location||Palm Bay, FL|
|Date Posted||August 8, 2017|
a local Concrete Company is looking to add 2 Finishers and 2 Masons to their team. The company provides block, concrete, pumping, and cast in place and demolition services to the Central Florida construction market. Specializing in both residential and commercial construction, Hamilton Masonry prides itself on the ability to handle large and small projects, bringing quality workmanship, management and professionalism to each job.
- Smooth and finishes surfaces of poured concrete, such as walks, sidewalks, roads or curbs using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Align forms for sidewalks, curbs or gutter; patch voids; use saws to cut expansion joints; check the forms that holds the concrete to ensure they are properly constructed
- Set and align the forms that hold concrete to the desired pitch and depth
- Spread, level, and smooth concrete, using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed and float
- Mold expansion joints and edges, using edging tools, jointers, and straightedge
- Monitor how the wind, heat or cold affect the curing of the concrete throughout the entire process
- Produce rough concrete surface, using broom operate power vibrator to compact concrete
- Sprinkle colored marble or stone chips, powdered steel or coloring powder over surface to produce desired design or pattern
- Cut metal division strips and press them into terrazzo base to form desire design or pattern
- Fabricate concrete beams, columns and panels
- Install anchor bolds, steel plate door sills and other fixtures in freshly poured concrete and or pattern or stamp to surface to provide a decorative finish
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.