|Location||Phoenix, AZ, AZ|
|Date Posted||August 11, 2018|
GPAC #1 Recruiting/Placement office in the Commercial Construction & Concrete Industry
** Must have recent 2-10+ Years' experience to be considered for position **
** All Inquiries are Confidential until we together decide to move forward with an opportunity **
We are currently accepting applications for a Concrete Framing Superintendent in the LA/Orange county market. This is with a reputable concrete contractor in the market. If you are looking to continue your career in this industry please apply to the job.
- Assures achievement of productivity, quality, and safety objectives.
- Assists with the development and coordination of material and equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Supervises hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, transfers, layoffs, and terminations for field personnel in accordance with company equal employment opportunity guidelines.
- Assists the project team in establishing the sequential steps involved in all processes within the scope of the project and adapts schedules and work tasks accordingly.
- Troubleshoots and resolves concerns regarding constructability with project team.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company's ability to procure future projects.
- Manages personnel development and activities to maximize efficiency of workforce.
- Minimum of 2 years experience supporting similar key position responsibilities at meeting or exceeding performance expectations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and subcontractors.
- Advanced knowledge of all phases of concrete construction including installation of rebar and post tension systems, concrete placement, formwork systems, and layout.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project and Outlook).
- Knowledgeablein safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on projects outside of office area.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and organize significant amounts of information regarding jobsite productivities, quality procedures, and safety initiatives.
- Bilingual English/Spanish language skills.
- Knowledge with human resource procedures regarding hiring, training, coaching, evaluating performance, and equal employment and affirmative action compliance.
- Knowledge of web-based project management software tools for managing and tracking projects and tasks.
- 30 Hour OSHA card.
- Up to 160 hours of PTO in first year of employment
- Competitive Healthcare and 401k Package Offered
- Training Programs
- Challenging Assignments
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Internal Career Advancement Opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please reach out to Josh Rome 605-361-3094 or email me directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States over the past 28 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or protected veteran status.