|Date Posted||September 6, 2018|
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of the nation’s largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity. Primary Responsibilities
- Assures achievement of productivity, quality, and safety objectives.
- Supervises hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, transfers, layoffs, and terminations for field personnel in accordance with company equal employment opportunity guidelines.
- Manages personnel development and activities to maximize efficiency of workforce.
- Assists the project team in establishing the sequential steps involved in all processes within the scope of the project and adapts schedules and work tasks accordingly.
- Troubleshoots and resolves concerns regarding constructability with project team.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company’s ability to procure future projects.
- Assists with the development and coordination of material and equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- Minimum of 2 years experience supporting similar key position responsibilities at meeting or exceeding performance expectations.
- Advanced knowledge of all phases of concrete construction including installation of rebar and post tension systems, concrete placement, formwork systems, and layout.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and subcontractors.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and organize significant amounts of information regarding jobsite productivities, quality procedures, and safety initiatives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project and Outlook).
- Knowledgeablein safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on projects outside of office area.
- Bilingual English/Spanish language skills.
- Knowledge of web-based project management software tools for managing and tracking projects and tasks.
- Knowledge with human resource procedures regarding hiring, training, coaching, evaluating performance, and equal employment and affirmative action compliance.
- 30 Hour OSHA card.