|Date Posted||May 15, 2018|
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of the nation’s largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity.
- Assures achievement of productivity, quality, and safety objectives.
- Supervises hiring, training, job assignment, promotion, transfers, layoffs, and terminations for field personnel in accordance with company equal employment opportunity guidelines.
- Manages personnel development and activities to maximize efficiency of workforce.
- Assists the project team in establishing the sequential steps involved in all processes within the scope of the project and adapts schedules and work tasks accordingly.
- Troubleshoots and resolves concerns regarding constructability with project team.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company’s ability to procure future projects.
- Assists with the development and coordination of material and equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.