|Location||Spring City, PA|
|Date Posted||May 13, 2019|
1st Shift Concrete General Laborers needed in Spring City though PeopleShare – start ASAP!
Job Details for the 1st Shift Concrete General Laborers:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday 6AM – 3PM (must be open to working Saturdays and overtime when needed)
- Pay Rate: $12 – $14/hour – depending on experience
- Contract to Hire
Job Responsibilities & Description for the 1st Shift Concrete General Laborers:
- Assisting with tying together rebar bars as they are assembled into cages that are then put in the electrical concrete boxes in manholes
- Sweeping the floor, cleaning up debris, cleaning up concrete forms
- Patching product with concrete to repair defects
Job Requirements for the 1st Shift Concrete General Laborers:
- Must wear have long pants and long sleeves
- Must have steel toe boots
- Must have a construction or labor intensive background
Call Jamie at (610)326-0700 for more information and to schedule an interview TODAY!
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) – King of Prussia, Center City Philadelphia, West Chester, Norristown, Conshohocken, Horsham, Lansdale, Montgomeryville, Hatboro, Wayne, Malvern, Media, Plymouth Meeting, Exton, Collegeville, Oaks, Phoenixville, Royersford, Pottstown, Media, Chester, and the Main Line. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, forklift, machine operators, maintenance mechanics and office managers.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.