|Date Posted||October 8, 2018|
Named one of Central Florida’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies by the Orlando Business Journal, FINFROCK is an industry leader and innovator. Would you like to work for a dynamic company that encourages innovation, rewards collaboration and is revolutionizing the market in the Design-Build industry? You may be just the person we need. We are currently seeking a Concrete Lab Technician to join our Design Department.
Position Description: Concrete Lab Technicians are responsible for monitoring concrete quality by performing standard tests and recording parameters. Technicians are responsible for operating and maintaining test equipment according to established procedures. Technicians must be able to operate cooperatively with other technicians to maintain an organized and efficient lab environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Obtaining concrete samples as concrete is poured throughout the day.
- Perform tests on concrete samples and properly record data in official records.
- Perform strength testing of cured concrete.
- Maintain inventory of lab supplies and request additional supplies when needed.
- Understand OSHA rules on workplace safety and contribute to a safe working environment.
- Perform tests on incoming raw materials.
- Operate and maintain all lab equipment.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required