|Date Posted||September 7, 2018|
Tradesmen International is seeking experienced commercial concrete labors for a project in Redwood Falls, Minnesota area thru December.
Pay $16.00 – $22.00/hr. based on experience, hotel + $25.00 per day in per diem to those who qualify on working days (home on weekends), approximately 50 hours a week.
Scope – grain bins hog barns forms rebar walls footings flat work. Commercial concrete work.
Must have basic hand tools, PPE & willing to take drug test
Must have reliable transportation & valid driver's license
If interested, please submit resume back for consideration with current verifiable experience
As a Concrete labor you will be responsible to perform tasks involving physical labor for concrete and masonry construction projects. You may operate a variety of hand and power tools in addition to cleaning and preparing sites, digging trenches, setting braces and concrete forms, erecting scaffolding, cleaning up rubble and debris and removing waste materials.
- Interpret blueprints and read survey stakes with a view to establish appropriate grades
- Prepare worksites for concrete footings and assemble concrete forms on specified locations
Bend, form, tie and install rebar as illustrated in original blueprints or plans
- Align, build and erect different types of concrete structures and foundations
- Perform wire mesh cutting duties and ensure that it is properly installed in designated places
- Spread, level and smooth concrete by using rakes, shovels and trowels
- Fine finish concrete surfaces by performing any number of troweling, floating and brushing activities