|Date Posted||September 11, 2018|
Hiring for a general contractor that focus's on long term self perform work in concrete and structural repair, flashing and waterproofing systems. Priding themselves on job security, consistent work and benefits.
- Waterproofs and laborers will be stripping existing concrete parking structures
- Repairing concrete and applying new concrete coating
- Variety of tasks everyday- ability to learn new duties on every site and every day.
- 1+ years of experience on a commercial construction site
- Reliable car to get to site
- Ability to work 40-55 hours a week
- Concrete experience is a plus
- $16-$18/hr for skilled commercial laborers with 1-2 years experience
- $19-$22/hr for experienced waterproofers (horizontally or vertically)
- $22-$26/hr for foreman with experience running structural restoration projects
- Great benefits, 401k match and accrued vacation
- Company promotes from within; one foreman was a laborer 2 years ago.
Call Kasey if you have waterproofing experience or want to get into a trade. 6 available openings that will fill up quick. – Kasey- 303-224-4483
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.