|Date Posted||August 6, 2018|
Currently hiring a Construction Technician.
- Perform routine concrete materials testing, laboratory work, documentation, and perform non-technical functions and office tasks.
- Testing and quality control for concrete samples
- Examined foundations soils for bearing strength and classification
- Performed nuclear density compaction for earthwork and asphalt pavement
- Performed proctors tests, gradations and moisture's contents.
- Field observation and testing during concrete placements.
Sampling, inspection and testing of soils and aggregates.
- Laboratory testing of concrete cylinders, aggregates and soils
- Qualified candidates must be detail orientated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment. This position requires basic computer aptitude and effective written and oral communication skills. Candidates must also have a high school diploma or equivalent; possess a valid driver's license and the ability to frequently lift heavy objects weighing greater than fifty pounds on a daily basis.
- Not Necessary but a definite plus would be would have one or more of the following HTCP (WisDOT) certifications: PCCTEC-I, AGGTEC-I, CST, Grading Tech and/or NucDensity. At least one year of field experience on DOT or Private jobs with concrete and soils material testing is desired.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.