|Date Posted||August 8, 2017|
The primary task of the Ready Mix Driver is driving to and from plant and work sites. However, in between the driver must hose down his vehicle to keep it clean. The driver also must walk on uneven and slippery surfaces at the work sites and at the plant.
Primary responsibility is to drive concrete mixer. This is in a variety of settings and conditions including uneven ground, and may require unloading and attaching extension chutes weighing
thirty to fifty pounds of the primary chute.
- Required regular lifting of 25- 50 pounds.
- May oil, grease, service and make normal operating adjustments to equipment.
- May perform other related duties, such as lifting and moving of transported materials.
- Job requires climbing, stooping, bending, squatting, stretching, driving, sitting, shifting gears, pulling, and occasional lifting of up to 50 pounds.
- Uses hand tools such as wrenches, screwdrivers, and shovels.
- May be exposed to extremes of hot or cold weather. Overtime and some night/weekend work is required.
- Must pass DOT physical/drug screen.
- Adheres to Company safety policy and rules at all times.