|Date Posted||October 8, 2018|
Job ID: 144000
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, CRH Americas is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Job Description Summary
Performs a wide range of duties within and outside the plant, including but not limited to:
- Strip and clean finished concrete product, removing Styrofoam and steel hole formers
- Hand mix concrete mortar patch and apply it to the finished product to preform repairs
- Operate concrete hammer drills, grinders and various powered hand tools
- Maintain good housekeeping
- Maintain good safety regulations on the shop floor and in yard
- Must have concrete or masonry finishing experience
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Ability to apply written or oral instructions
- Able to communicate effectively with team members
- Forklift operation, a plus
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Industrial plant environment
- Frequent walking/standing (6+ hrs./day)
- Lifting may be required with assistance provided if needed
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.