|Date Posted||October 6, 2017|
JOB SUMMARY: We are looking for a crew of efficient, safety-minded Laborers in the precast construction industry. Laborers with special skills, such as concrete finishing and carpentry with some construction industry experience to produce custom order concrete walls and other concrete products and perform concrete patching and repair on architectural precast concrete products using a variety of hand and power tools. A strong work ethic and team player attitude is essential for success. We need an energetic and motivated person who has experience working with precast concrete.
- Inspect equipment daily and report any problems to supervisor.
- Check the forms that hold the concrete to see that they are properly constructed.
- Set the forms for pre-pour inspections including, but not limited to, grinding forms, removing excess concrete, and cleaning forms.
- Install the correct size spacers, chairs, knockouts, mesh, etc.
- Bolt and unbolt forms with hand and/or power tools.
- Lift heavy loads up to 70 lbs
- Perform setup and cleanup tasks
- Understanding of patching techniques using varieties of colors, textures, and finishes
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- 2+ years’ pre-cast concrete in a construction industry experience preferred
- Basic understanding of construction principles and procedures
- Able to work in outdoor Florida environment and is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
- Hours 7:00 am – 3:30 pm.