|Date Posted||October 10, 2017|
Immediate position available for a Concrete Superintendent located in the Milwaukee area to lead our growing concrete crews.
The Concrete Superintendent will partner closely with the Concrete Foreman and is in charge of managing the flow of materials, specifically concrete, deliveries, equipment, and safety planning. The superintendent works with the management team to ensure timely and quality completion of the construction process.
- Review and interpret blueprints/shop drawings and other project document with the project team to formulate an approach.
- Assist in the development of a detailed schedule, including the planning and scheduling of concrete pours, coordinating manpower, and reinforcing steel.
- Manage site work and logistics efficiently, identifying opportunities for performance improvement and process redesign.
- Accurately document project/work situations, both written and verbally, to ensure the company has proper documentation.
- Strong leadership, communication, problem solving, initiative, and teamwork skills.
- Coach, mentor, and train field personnel.
- Positive attitude and professional customer service skills.
- Provide leadership in safety and quality.
- Detail oriented.
Global Employment USA
4905 W Tilghman St, Suite 160-170
Allentown, PA 18104
P: 484-223-0756 / F: 610-706-0289