|Date Posted||May 23, 2018|
Multi-dimensional Concrete Contractor out of Longmont is hiring Concrete Form Setters, Finishers and Laborers. Finishers are responsible for placing, finishing, protecting and repairing concrete on construction projects. Join one of Colorado's largest Concrete Contractors and work on a variety of projects throughout the Front Range.
What you'll do:
- Set and align forms to desired pitch and depth
- Spread, level and smooth concrete using rake, shovel, hand or power trowel, hand or power screed and float
- Mold expansion joints and edges using edging tools, jointers and straightedge
- Operate power vibrator to compact concrete
- Mix cement, sand and water to produce concrete, grout or slurry using hoe, trowel, tamper, scraper or concrete-mixing machine
- Wet concrete surface and rub with stone to smooth surface and obtain specified finish
- Wet surface to prepare for bonding, fill holes and cracks with grout or slurry and smooth using trowel
- Clean chipped area using wire brush and feel and observe surface to determine if it is rough or uneven.
- Chip, scrape and grind high spots, ridges and rough projections to finish concrete, using pneumatic chisels, power grinders and hand tools
- Build wooden molds and clamp molds around area to be repaired using hand tools
- Fabricate concrete beams, columns and panels
What we're looking for:
- General Laborers interested in learning a trade
- Experienced Form Setters / Concrete Finishers
- Residential, Commercial or Industrial Experience
- Comfortable performing physical work outdoors in various weather conditions
What we offer
- Contract-to-Hire Position
- Opportunity to learn a trade
- Opportunity to work in various projects
- $14 – $25 per hour depending on experience
For immediate consideration, please apply to posting or contact (970) 776-5232 for additional details.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.