|Date Posted||October 1, 2018|
- Assists the project team in establishing the sequential steps involved in all processes with the scope of the project, and adapts schedules and work tasks accordingly.
- Supports the planning and estimating stage of projects to ensure the most efficient, safe and economical form system are incorporated into the project design.
- Responsible for supporting the preparation of accurate formwork layout drawings and erection instructions for field crews.
- Works closely with the project team monitoring the safety, cost and scheduling of construction projects.
- Troubleshoots and resolves concerns regarding structural design with project team.
- Contributes to the projects safety goals by reducing hazards during the design planning state ensuring that all formwork systems meet construction and safety standards.
- Assists in coordination of material purchases, deliveries, tracking and forecasting ensuring maximum utilization of Concrete Frame Associates physical resources.
- Stays abreast of innovative developments and incorporates these advancements in the development and design of new forming systems/equipment intended to expand Concrete Frame Associates productivity, capabilities and market share.
- Manages assigned projects including working with local team to develop processes for delivering total concrete solutions.
- Supervises the activity and development of relevant positions including detailers, estimators, project coordinators and material coordinators.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to enhance company’s ability to procure projects, reduce risk, and ensure operational efficiency.
- Works in cooperation with other office personnel to negotiate and execute sales contracts consistent with policies.
- Monitors the overall safety issues on the project.
- Oversee the preparation of quantity surveys, formwork estimates, and project proposals.
- Assists with the development and coordination of material and equipment schedules and promotes their efficient use.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- In the process of obtaining a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Management,or related degree.
- Basicknowledge of AutoCAD and/orBIM Modeling.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Detail oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and organize significant amounts of information regarding plan layouts, material deliveries and jobsite productivities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Basic knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Ability to travel and work for extended period of time on projects outside of office area.
Concrete Frame Associatesis an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity. #cb# #concreteframe# Applications valid untilDecember 31,2018.