|Date Posted||March 12, 2018|
Miller Brother Staffing Solutions in York, PA has the immediate need of an experienced Construction Laborer for 1st shift.
- Must have valid driver’s license and own vehicle
- Seeking candidates with minimum 2 years of construction labor experience
- Candidate with masonry experience would be a big plus but not required
- Will be doing masonry at residential properties within ½ hour of the shop
- Candidate must have excellent communication and customer service skills since they will be working at residential properties
- Seeking candidates with a willingness to learn
- An ideal candidate would be looking for a career in masonry
Must be able to lift 80 pounds. Must be able to squat, bend, twist, kneel, and stand for duration of shift
Candidates cannot be afraid of heights
Pay Rate – $12/hour
Shift: 1st Shift Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm **Must report to the shop at 6:30pm** Candidate must be flexible to work overtime when needed
Interested or qualified candidates should submit a resume and/or contact information for consideration.