|Date Posted||May 29, 2018|
The successful candidate will have a minimum of ten year's experience as a customer service oriented project manager in construction, building products, or masonry fields and demonstrate the ability to create and maintain and effective employee labor pool. Candidate must be able to manage a large volume of projects simultaneously for residential and commercial projects.
We offer an attractive compensation package consisting of a base salary commensurate with experience plus gain share, comprehensive medical, dental, and supplemental benefits, vacation and holiday pay and 401K. The company provides customary tools aimed at making our Project Manager successful in the field including a company truck or truck allowance, fuel card, laptop, cell phone, etc.
The Project Manager is responsible for managing installation projects from start to finish within their assigned territory including training and enforcing our safety programs, managing developing installation crews, assuring customer timelines and build schedules are met, building strong working relationships with customer superintendents, evaluating housekeeping, workmanship and quality control.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Creates a culture of safety first, strives to be a safety expert and owns our company safety programs above all else.
- Prides oneself on being an expert of applicable building codes and standards within our trade
- Creates and maintains an efficient installation schedule for his/her assigned territory that best satisfies all customer installation demands and balances the needs with other territories in the region
- Highly organized and able to handle a large volume of task in a professional and highly efficient manner
- Supervises installation crews and embraces company policies – safety, quality, scheduling, communications and housekeeping.
- Responds to customer's needs providing timely feedback regarding all scheduling and related issues.
- Assists in developing and implemented company – wide installation procedures and best practices.
- Implements tight procedures and accountability regarding day-to-day operating procedures such as job inspections, communication and follow up with customers, pay policies for installation crew, back-charges, change orders, etc.
- Builds strong relationships with customers superintendents and project managers and trains them on the company's products and services.
- Provides oversight of field measurements and verifies installation of product in accordance with work-order specifications
- Handles customer issues and concerns in a professional and courteous manner that protects the interest of the company and also best satisfies the customer.
- Interfaces with purchasing for the purpose of ordering, delivering product quality issues, new product ideas, etc.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.