|Date Posted||November 26, 2018|
Come join our team!
Come join our team!
You're Gonna Love It Here!
When you work at Aqua-Aston, you become part of our ohana. We are a tightknit group of diverse individuals who encourage each other to be our best selves.
It's Not Just A Job
Our employees smile, not because we want our guests to feel welcome, but because we can’t help it. Our work is fulfilling because we’re in the business of spreading aloha to our guests.
We Make Promises
Aqua-Aston offers competitive benefits, opportunity for growth, and a fun, rewarding work environment. We believe respect and teamwork are integral to our company’s success.
Ensure Guests are treated with an Aloha Spirit, accurately, and efficiently. Provide guests with service that anticipates their needs. Complete work orders and assigned repairs pertaining to the physical plant. Complete basic maintenance repairs related to electrical, carpentry, plumbing, masonry and painting. Maintain knowledge of all emergency and safety procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Lift and carry 50 lbs. from the ground level.
- Repair and minimal installation of the following: ceramic tile, vinyl, and carpet.
- Recognize, troubleshoot and repair in the areas of electrical, plumbing and gas.
- Utilize basic math skills with a clear understanding of ratios, percentages, measurements, square feet, etc.
All other miscellaneous responsibilities as deemed appropriate and assigned by management
- Knowledgeable in one or more building trade skills, electrical, plumbing
- carpentry, masonry and painting.
- 2 years or more in a hotel, condominium, hospital or a comparable hospitality environment
- Able to successfully prioritize multiple assignments, follow through and complete in a timely manner.
- Knowledge in building repair to include electrical and plumbing
OSHA laws require the use of the following Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work duties that have the potential of risk to your health or safety.
We celebrate the diversity of people, ideas and cultures. We believe our differences are what make us better – a better place to work, a better place to grow, enabling a better way to see the world. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. The Company complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled employees and applicants.