|Date Posted||September 4, 2018|
We are a multinational manufacturer with a site location in Temecula, California. Our company's business lines help vehicles, factories, and electronics run more efficiently. The company has global research and manufacturing operations and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an entry level professional to gain experience in the area of facilities maintenance for a large commercial manufacturing facility. If you have had exposure to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, masonry or other trade work you could be a fit for this opportunity. Specific responsibilities include:
– Assist the Facilities team with ongoing building maintenance for HVAC, plumbing and electrical issues
– Coordinate and supervise the work of third party contractors for onsite repairs of specialty equipment
– Perform preventative maintenance on various manufacturing plant equipment
– Support senior facilities maintenance technicians on project work
– Other responsibilities as assigned
– Exposure to carpentry, plumbing, electrical, masonry or other trade required
– Team player who works well with others is required
– Must demonstrate an exceptional work ethic
– Ability to start immediately on a temporary basis is required
This role offers a competitive compensation package including company sponsored benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.