|Location||Fort Worth, TX|
|Date Posted||June 6, 2018|
Estimating Coordinator for Commercial Masonry Office
This role will have a lot of responsibility! Must be used to working in a fast paced/multi-tasking environment where every detail counts and customer service is highly valued.
As an Estimating Coordinator, you will support Project Managers and Estimators by requesting pricing for materials, gather project information from websites, print or acquire plans, contact GCs and CMs for bidding results, return plans. If you thrive in a position where attention to detail and time management skills are essential and you love the challenge of working with multiple projects simultaneously while juggling a lot of data, then this may be your ideal job!
● Interface with project managers, estimators and suppliers
● Monitors and reviews all project bidding criteria to ensure our bid is on correct forms
● Monitor supplier requests for bids
● Determine innovative solutions to any/all problems concerning execution of jobs
● Help maintain job files by gathering information to assist estimators
● Maintain and promote a positive attitude toward customers and fellow employees regardless of the circumstances
● Ideal experience will include a minimum of two (2) years’ experience as a Project Coordinator or Assistant Project Manager/Engineer for a construction/service company, sub-contractor, or property management firm.
● Strong mathematical ability; must verify bids for accuracy
● Detail-oriented team player with strong work ethic
● Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment
● Proficiency in Excel, Word, Access and Outlook a must as well as Blue Beam, I Square Ft and Bid Clerk
● Successful candidate will have excellent communication and customer relations skills and high sense of urgency with exceptional problem-solving skills
● Competitive Salary
● Medical/dental/life insurance, long-term disability insurance
● 401(k) plan
● Paid Time Off Plan and Company Closes in Observance of Major Holidays