|Date Posted||May 7, 2018|
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of the nation’s largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity.
- Prepares completed estimates for assigned projects.
- Oversees and coordinates the planning and implementation of concrete frame and formwork projects.
- Solicits and coordinates sub-trade bids and supplier quotes for labor, material and equipment to meet project specifications and budget requirements.
- Participates in pre-bid meetings to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
- Reviews proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work.
- Prepares accurate take-offs for assigned projects on all types of contracts ranging from small to large and quite complex in nature.
- Assists with maximizing profitability with a focus on long term growth without compromising safety or quality by monitoring cash flow, project margins, labor planning and spending while preparing a bid on a project.
- Assists in developing and maintaining customer relationships to enhance company’s ability to procure projects reduce risk and ensure operational efficiency.
- Works in cooperation with other office personnel to negotiate and execute sales contracts consistent with policies.
- Assists contracting department during preparation of inquiries and final evaluation of submitted bids as required.
- Ensures all working documents and data are maintained to back-up estimate figures, then provides estimated bid proposal to all appropriate parties.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the field organization.