|Date Posted||May 7, 2018|
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader? Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! Ceco Concrete Construction LLC is one of the nation’s largest concrete subcontractors. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity.
- Prepares accurate take-offs for assigned projects on all types of contracts ranging from small to large and quite complex in nature.
- Prepares completed estimates for assigned projects on all types of contracts ranging from small to large and quite complex in nature.
- Gathers, calculates and compiles data for use in the bid proposal estimates for one or more areas.
- Solicits and coordinates sub-trade bids and supplier quotes for labor, material and equipment to meet project specifications and budget requirements.
- Prepares detailed project cost estimates and bids.
- Reviews and incorporates historical data from purchase orders subcontracts, productivity analysis reports and man hour figures to ensure accuracy in bid process.
- Reviews proposal specifications and drawings to determine scope of work.
- Assists with maximizing profitability with a focus on long term growth without compromising safety or quality by monitoring cash flow, project margins, labor planning and spending while preparing a bid on a project.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the field organization.