|Date Posted||November 15, 2018|
Job ID: 145481
Amcor Masonry Products, a CRH company, is a division of the Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
Job Description Summary
- Operate Forklift Safety to move product into inventory/onto and off a truck
- Ensure proper rotation and placement of finished goods
- Properly label product and package product for inventory
- Ensure packaged quantities are correct and quality is up to standards
- Load trucks with the finished product for delivery
- Before loading product for shipment ensure packaging and pallet are safe and adequate for shipment
- Complete Daily paperwork including inspection reports for equipment
- At least a High school diploma or GED equivalent and at least 1 year of related work experience
- Ability to read and interpret loading slips, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Follow all safety procedures
- Ability to carry out instructions, both written and oral
- Mathematical skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and understanding of units of measure
- Able to work any shift
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs
- Fork Lift Certified
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Amcor Masonry Products, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.