|Date Posted||November 16, 2018|
Currently Hiring for concrete finishers and laborers WE ARE POURING THROUGH CHRISTMAS!!
Building 13 multifamily units in St. Francis for an apartment complex, this project will be going through June 2019. Need individuals to perform finishing concrete work, and to perform basic concrete pouring and shoring.
Call Kyle at 414 607 2033 for more details.
Concrete Finishers are responsible for smoothing and finishing poured concrete using a variety of hand and power tools. They will also align and set forms, inspecting completed work to ensure proper installation, direct and supervise laborers, pour materials, and a variety of other tasks associated with creating a completed product within the desired scope of expectations. Pay based on experience, benefit package (including retirement plan) included starting the first of the month.
- Form, pour and finish concrete
- Work relating to the layout, site preparation, placement, and finishing of concrete on a variety of construction projects
- Operate motorized equipment including power tools, saws, hammers, nails, and bolts
- Operate a screen to level freshly placed concrete according to grade and depth specification
- Smooth concrete surface using either a hand trowel, long handled "bull float" powered float, and/or riding trowel machines
- Cut joints/grooves in concrete with edging tools to help control cracking, as well as layout and saw cut joints with an early entry saw
- Apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces
- Monitor the wind, heat, and cold as it affects the curing of concrete
- Set and place forms to proper elevations and location, prepare the base and install proper reinforcing.
- Minimum of One season of formwork / concrete construction.
- Must work efficiently and safely to meet production goals and timelines.
- Familiar with OSHA regulations.
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel, stoop, lift overhead and walk/move within various terrains.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have basic hand/power tools and PPE
Call Kyle at 414 607 2033 for more details. Hiring starting Monday October 22nd THROUGH CHRISTMAS 2018!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.