|Date Posted||February 8, 2018|
Job ID: 129828
Adams Products is a division of the Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
Job Description Summary
Primary responsibility will be providing support to Office Manager/Outside Sales Representative. The individual will also train to back up in other office functions to include insides sales and dispatch. Individual must be able to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision. Duties include the following but are not limited to:
- Receive customer phone calls; provide support to customers and contractors via phone and in person
- Refer to product catalogs and specification guides to determine related product uses and applications
- Work closely with outside sales representatives regarding sales promotions and initiatives which require phone contact and follow-up
- Help customers with design ideas/problems; provides customer feedback to management
- Coordinate delivery schedules with dispatch and maintains customer informed of such schedules
- Retrieve information for credit department when needed
- High school diploma / equivalent or comparable combination of education, experience or training in related field
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Previous sales experience
- Experience with multi-line phone system
- Knowledge of concrete masonry is a plus
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Adams Products is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability–If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Adams Products is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.