|Date Posted||September 28, 2018|
Ceco Concrete Construction is the nation’s largest concrete subcontractor. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years of experience serving the commercial construction markets, partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying scope and complexity. #ceco# #cb#
- Perform general construction labor to include jobsite clean-up and moving of materials by hand.
- Operating motorized equipment including power tools, saws, hammers, nails, and bolts.
- Work requires alert individuals with good balance and physical strength.
- Assist in pouring of vertical concrete.
- Install reshores per instructions.
- Frequently lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 50 pounds of material.
- Frequently walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching and climbing.
- Frequent use of hand tools such as power tools, circular saws, hammers, nails, and bolts.
- 10 Hour OSHA Card.
- Preference given to candidates with a minimum of 6 months of formwork / concrete construction labor work experience at meets or exceeds performance expectations.
- 30 Hour OSHA Card desired.
Ceco Concrete Construction is an E-Verify employer and all candidates must be willing to submit to any job related background check, fitness for duty, and drug screen that are required during the hiring process.
This position is governed by a collective bargaining unit. According to the terms of the CBA, applicants who are selected will be required to join the appropriate union within a certain period after hire. Details of union participation will be given to employees upon hire.Applications valid through December 31, 2018. Ceco Concrete Construction is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.