|Date Posted||November 7, 2018|
Schneider Local Tanker truck drivers get home daily and earn up to $64,000 per year* in this CDL driver position. Local Tanker truckers travel up to 125 miles from park location, specializing in the safe transfer of bulk liquid chemicals -2/3 of them non-hazardous. Enjoy a small-company feel staying close to home with all the large-company benefits that come with joining an industry leader. Start your career as a Local Tanker truck driver with Schneider today!
No tanker driving experience? No problem. Schneider's paid tanker training will prepare you to fit right in among our elite team of drivers.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL Holders
Keasby Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $64,000 per year*
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $7,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Mileage and accessorial pay
- Quarterly performance bonus
- Loading and unloading pay
- Hazmat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Local Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Paid 3-day refresher course option for drivers restarting a driving career
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more – see full list of benefits
Keasby Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Keasby, NJ
- Tanker endorsements required at time of hire as a CDL driver
- Hazmat endorsements required at time of hire
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) required at time of hire
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support to keep you moving
- 2/3 non-hazardous loads
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Continuous investment in tractors, trailers and other tanker equipment
- Low driver-to-leader ratios individualized to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by – safety, integrity, respect and excellence – Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it."Chris, Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies in New Jersey. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Local Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 7000